Love it or hate it, email is not going away any time in the foreseeable future. Enter The Email Game.
Harry McCracken on TIME Magazine’s Tech website describes The Email Game site as providing an alternative interface for Gmail that shows you one message at a time and encourages you to deal with it immediately and tracks how quickly and thoroughly you empty your inbox. He adds that features like the ability to respond with canned text make it a genuinely useful productivity tool.
The AppAppeal Editor summarizes The Email Game features as follows:
- Use The Email Game with a Gmail account.
- Earn points for checking your inbox.
- Accumulate more points for responding quickly.
- Stay motivated when checking email.
- Discover ways to check email efficiently to save time.