To my clients:
Every year it gets harder to write my Thanksgiving letter – not because my business is another year older and I can’t think of anything new to write, but because I have so much I want to write and don’t feel I have the words to express how I feel.
This year, you have done more than is physically possible in the amount of time you have had. You have:
- relocated parents cross-country
- nursed parents back to health after surgeries
- taken care of your children in more ways than they will ever know or appreciate – because that’s how you want it to be
- nurtured your relationships
- donated your time when you should have been taking care of yourselves
- given above and beyond of yourselves
You have done it with grace, with kindness, and with love. You have never complained about the sacrifices you have had to make. Your only complaint has been that you wish you had time to do more.
You are never the “most disorganized I have ever seen.”
My wish for you this year is that you focus on all that you do and have done and not what you think you haven’t done and should be doing. I honor and recognize you for everything you do for your family, your friends, and your colleagues. I hope that they are all giving thanks to you today that they have you in their lives.
And always, I thank you for inviting me in to your homes. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have the privilege of daily seeing and working with people who are the very best of the best.
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!
Paula / Paula Berman Organizing